Residential Surveys & Valuations
Need to know about building defects in a property you’re interested in? Bulging Walls? Damp patches? Cracks? Springy or sloping floors? Cotswold stone tiles? Cotswold stone? etc – we can help, whether its a full structural survey (now referred to as a “Building Survey”) including photos and information for legal advisers, or just a wall tie inspection. We carry out the following types of survey for various purposes:
- RICS Building Surveys (formerly known as Full Structural Surveys)
- RICS Homebuyer Report and Valuations
- Valuations for Help to Buy and Shared Ownership Housing, Private Valuations also
- Schedules of Condition for Party Wall Act etc
- Partial surveys into specific matters
All prepared by an RICS Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer.
We usually operate within a 25 mile radius of Stroud.
CLICK HERE FOR THE RICS (CHARTERED SURVEYORS) SURVEYS GUIDE
Cotswold Surveying Services Ltd. tel: 01453 766353 mobile: 07860 184270
Our opening times are Monday to Friday 08:00hrs – 18:00hrs
Saturdays 09:00hrs – 12:30hrs